Portfolio Trader is a sophisticated stock portfolio tracking app for iPhone and iPad, providing in depth analyis of your stock holdings and other investments. As both a powerful portfolio manager and stock tracker, Portfolio Trader provides the ability to track and analyse multiple portfolios and multi-currency positions, across a variety of Profit & Loss views and chart options.
Professional Portfolio Management
Complete stock trading and share portfolio management for the professional trader or the casual investor.
- Multiple Profit & Loss (P&L) views including: Price, Value, Daily Gain and %, Unrealized Gain, Realized Gain, Total Gain and %, Avg Cost and Cost Basis
- Simple swipe or tap navigation between views
- P&L views at all levels - position, portfolio totals and all portfolios
- Individual charts for each instrument across a variety of time ranges (available in full screen)
- Portfolio history charts with comparisons against major indices and other instruments (both MWR and TWR)
- Heat Map display of price changes
- Support for holdings in multiple currencies, including within the same portfolio, with real time rate conversions and totals
- Support for GBP holdings quoted in pence
- Multiple transaction types - Buy, Sell, Dividend, Dividend Reinvestment, Capital Return, Split
- Integrated portfolio cash account (broker account)
- Manual trade entry or bulk import from PC
- Automatic pricing updates - major stock exchange and stock market prices
- FIFO or Avg Cost accounting methods
- Multiple sorting options
- Watchlist (separate stock tracker)
- Optional iCloud sync between devices
- Portfolio Import/Export feature for importing large portfolios directly from a local PC file
- Password lock
- Multiple color schemes
- Supports iOS 8 and above
A comprehensive stock portfolio tracker for iPhone and iPad.
Free Lite version also available.
Portfolio Trader Lite is the free app version of Porfolio Trader. It has all the functionality of the full version, but is limited to 3 portfolio holdings.
It is intended for the casual investor with a small investment portfolio, or as a free trial version with no time-limit.